As you may have noticed, it's been a while since I've posted any progress on my dollhouse renovation, or what ever happened to Billy since I finished building it.
It's on my to-do list, I've just been busy. With what? Well design work, a bit of traveling, trying to acquire a steady paycheck, finishing my website, and working on stuff for my Etsy shop.
Not going to blog about the paycheck thing, but I will tell you that there will be some new stuff showing up on Etsy soon. I already posted a couple new things...last month, but I'd like to have more to offer. Don't worry, I'll announce when everything's dry/sculpted/glued/sewn and available for sale.
Once all that's under control, I should be able to dive back into working on the Van Buren. It looks like it's going to need a lot of sanding, which means I have to take it outside-again. So that's through a door it just fits through, up the stairs, through the house, out the back door, through the garage (saying hello to my rabbits as I pass-because they're staring), and into the yard. Then doing that again, in reverse order, when I'm done. Might trick someone into helping me this time...
Anyways, because blog posts with pictures are more fun, look I made a bunch of tiny lamp shades.
Now I'm going to make a bunch of tiny lamps!
I'm also trying to work out international shipping, because I feel like I'm excluding people who enjoy my work, by only shipping U.S. And that's pretty dumb, I think.
...Back to work I go!