Monday, April 14, 2014

The Curious Concepts Project: "Colors" - Let's Name It

Ok, I'm 99.999% sure "Colors" is finished and ready for a test print. One problem though: "Colors" was only meant to be a working title.

I talked to Vitt, the person who requested the colors I used for this piece, and she had several ideas.

So here's what we're going to do. You guys get to pick. This is open to anyone capable of commenting on my public Facebook page. ~It's not a contest or a giveaway, or anything like that. We're just picking a title. Ok? Ok. ^_^

Here is the last batch of WIP shots;

Some more shading.

Painting in a big wave,

More painting,

The burn tool,

  Erasing some extra bits, 
and playing with transparencies to make the wave look more like water. 
Done!

If you would like to place a vote for a title,
Please Click Here to head on over to Facebook.
I'll leave that open until the end of April.

Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

  1. you do great work, I hope you are able to find a title for it :)

    ReplyDelete