Friday, May 10, 2013

Issues With Undersized Urbanite Voting Site < Please Read!

Voting is now closed. Thank you everyone that participated.

-----

IT'S FIXED, GO VOTE! >>>CLICK HERE<<<

-----

According to Christina (the host), something has gone wrong with the voting system for Undersized Urbanite.

I'm not in charge of anything, so read the whole thing on her site if you want to know more.

This is just me letting my readers know that voting has been suspended. *sigh*
Christina did comment on her post saying that the glitch may be fixable (really hope we don't have to start over) and voting might open up again on Sunday. *fingers crossed*


I would also like it known that a glitch is a glitch, and Christina has been working very hard to host/run/sponsor this contest, so any unhappy feelings about this issue are directed to a messed up computer program-not her (She's pretty awesome).

Thanks also goes out to the one or two people who caught the glitch, because this would be a much bigger mess (even if we do end up starting over) if it had been discovered after the winners were announced.

I'll post updates when I get them.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kyle! That means a lot, and makes me feel better this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. You put a lot of work into this event, and I know things can go wrong, but you were doing all you could to correct the issue. :)

      Delete