Thursday, February 7, 2013

Glad That's Done With

Hope I didn't scare anyone off with that last post (actually, it looks like I've got another follower-Hi! ). After about two weeks of working on this advertising thing, I found that I needed a privacy policy & a disclosure policy. So while I was at it, I threw in a Copyright notice too. I hope it wasn't as painful to read it as was for me to write it (Spend a whole day writing up legal stuff, and see how your brain feels, I dare you).

Now that that's done though, I can get back to the stuff I actually want to blog about. This post is just to say a few things to help make up for some lost time, and so I can jump right into my next post without rambling for the first two paragraphs;

1. Thanks to everyone (online and offline) who gave me their input in regards to blog ads.
I appreciate the encouragement and understanding (and yes, the third party ads are coming soon).


2. I'm behind on reading blog comments, but I'll get back to you all soon.

3. Next post will be a mini-tutorial! because I received a request and promised that it would happen this week. When I promised this, I was thinking Wed. , but that was before I found out about the need to write my last post, so Friday it is!...Assuming that Nemo doesn't knock out the power, of course.

Yeah, I know I just went off topic, but, "Nemo"? Who named the storm system, "Nemo"?

That's an adorable clown fish, not a snowstorm.

4. Undersized Urbanite-I did make some progress this week, but I don't think it was enough to warrant a post, so I'll just hold off on that this week.


Uh...I think that's it for now...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment